PhD Position available
We are looking for a PhD student in the area of query optimization/processing for our DFG-funded project "Declarative Performance in Datalog".
- Full-time PhD position (3 years), salary level EG-13.
- Possibility to work part-time in home-office.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field (please also apply if you are about to obtain the degree)
- Strong programming skills (C/C++)
- Knowledge in data management and database engineering (e.g. by having taken DB courses)
- Good written and spoken english skills
- Team-oriented working-style.
For more information about the project or to apply for the position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
The official job description is available as pdf.